Our children all become anxious at different times. Learn the best approaches to help manage this anxiety and build greater resilience.
Everyone feels anxious from time to time, yet we handle this in different ways. Some of us avoid dealing with our anxiety and never gain confidence in managing it. We can struggle with it for years, allowing anxiety to influence our choices and opportunities through life.
Like everything in life, anxiety is a new experience for our children and it’s important as parents that we teach them early how to manage it effectively.
Fortunately, current research provides us with lots of practical ways to help. These simple tips can help us guide our children towards confidence and bravery while building their resilience.
In this popular Advice Pack, you’ll learn:
- The different ways in which anxiety presents
- Causes of childhood anxiety
- Practical strategies to help your child tackle their anxiety and become more confident
- How you can promote greater emotional resilience in your child for the future
- When to seek professional assistance
Register now for your helpful Advice Pack. You’ll be so glad you did.
What’s Included in your Advice Pack:
- Video (40 minutes)
- MP3 Audio Version
- Printable Tip Sheet
- Stepladder template
- Suggested script for tackling separation anxiety at school/childcare
- Pinwheel template – Printable tool to help your child learn to control their anxiety
Definitely, the best parent education I’ve ever completed and better than any of the parenting books I’d read! The practical tips, the price, the online format – all perfect. I can’t thank you enough.
With advice based on research, yet delivered with kindness, dedication and genuine warmth, I have learned so much from you. Thank you.